Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring break, TBOS, 32-bitness, etc.

Yay, I've got the following week off for spring break!! As a result, expect TBOS 1.0.1 out sometime in the week of March 15th, as well as the release of TBOS32 0.2.0 (or whatever version I decide to name it.)

Speaking of TBOS32, I have no intention of halting development on the 16-bit TBOS in order to work on the new 32-bit version. I started the new version because I wanted to let the TBOS 1.0.0 downloads come in like money to Donald Trump before filing for bankruptcy, as well as since MP (Mr_Piranha) in Freenodes' #communityos told me to. :)

I'm trying to gather up some stuff that I finished but never released to be smaller projects here, since two incomplete operating systems isn't much to gloat about.

No comments:

Post a Comment